Landlord & Tenant – Residential
******CHANGE IN LAW!! DEREGULATION ACT 2015 IS NOW IN FORCE CONTAINING NEW PROVISIONS !!******
“He is very much pleased with finally getting his house back and is now busy renovating it. Mr L and I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you for all your help, for the excellent standard of service, efficiency and professionalism you have provided”. Mr L.
“Thanks to all of you for all the help you have given me. I especially thank Sam for all her hard work and patience. Needless to say I will recommend you to everybody” Mr G
This is a highly regulated area governed by strict time limits and financial penalties. It is therefore important for private landlords and letting agents to obtain the right legal advice from the outset.
At SP Law incorporating Martin Adams & McColl we can assist you with:-
- Drafting a tenancy agreement.
- Setting up your deposit protection account and registering your deposit.
- Preparing and serving the deposit prescribed information.
- Drafting a letter of claim in relation to rent arrears or other tenant default.
- Section 13 Notices for rent increases.
- Section 8 and Section 21 Notices for eviction.
- Commencement of Court proceedings and advocacy at hearings.
- Bailiff applications and other enforcement actions.
- Handling unlawful eviction claims.
- Block management including service charge and ground rent cases.
- Service charge consultation and applications for dispensation.
- Leasehold Valuation Tribunal advocacy.
We offer a fixed tariff of charges for the majority of the items listed above, offering clarity and certainty.
We already act for a number of local letting agents and private landlords and references are available on request.
For more information or to book an appointment, please contact Miss Christina Chappell or Mr Hassan Shah on 01604 638905, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill in our Enquiry Form and a member of our team will be in touch.