Immigration Law – Get expert advice and support
If you or your loved ones need a visa to enter or stay in the UK, SP Law are here to guide you through the process and offer you the most effective solutions while remaining sensitive to your needs.
Our immigration team are multi-lingual, speaking fluent Gujarati, Urdu and Punjabi. The firm also has a Bengali speaking lawyer on hand.
The immigration department is led by Miss Sejal Karavadra, a qualified Solicitor with immigration accreditation.
Even if you have entered or remain in the UK unlawfully, we may be able to help you to regularise your stay.
Our areas of immigration specialism include:
- Visit/tourist applications
- Points Based System (Working or studying in the UK)
- Fiancé applications
- Marriage applications
- Unmarried applications
- Dependent child application
- Dependent parent/relative applications
- Access to children application
- Human Rights Applications
- British Citizenship
- Long residency in the UK
- Deportation and Removal
- Further leave to remain
- Indefinite leave to remain
- Judicial Reviews
- Bails Applications
- Representation at Home Office and airport
Please call us today on 01604 638 905 and ask to speak with Mr Sajid Nazir. Alternatively, please email us at email@example.com, or fill in our Enquiry Form and one of our team will be in touch.