At SP Law Solicitors incorporating Martin Adams & McColl, we act for both employers and employees.
Our particular areas of expertise include:-
- Drafting and advising on settlement/compromise agreements (Our fees are limited to £250 plus VAT).
- Undertaking disciplinary processes and meetings (a number of which we have held at our offices).
- Managing and challenging sick leave including liaising with GPs and HMRC.
- Bringing and defending unfair dismissal and discrimination claims.
- Drafting and updating employment contracts.
- Resolving employment disputes and advising in relation the creation of safe negotiating space through “protected conversations”.
- Managing and challenging changes to employment terms and conditions.
- Advising in relation to restrictive covenants and non-competition clauses.
- Advising regarding maternity/paternity leave and pay.
- TUPE including outsourcing.
- Managing and challenging redundancy processes.
- Protective award claims arising from inadequate consultation (we have recently represented over 100 employees in a successful claim).
We are regularly instructed by both employees and HR departments in equal measure needing specialist support.
For more information or to obtain a quotation, please contact Mr. Hassan Shah on 01604 638905 or email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill in our Enquiry Form and one of our team will be in touch.